Chicago-based Tech One Biomedical has satisfied thousands of clients, averted hundreds of emergencies and fixed more than 100,000 pieces of histology equipment since 1997.
Its nearly 20 technicians service more than 800 labs (including: reference labs; and labs in doctors’ offices, universities, veterinarian hospital, and more) in approximately 25 states from New Hampshire to Florida, and from the Atlantic to the Dakotas.
Tech One Biomedical’s array of offerings range from servicing one piece of equipment, as needed (charging for parts and labor), to servicing all equipment in an entire lab under an annual service contract (where all parts and labor are included, regardless what goes wrong).
The company’s clients say its greatest strength is how well it understands and responds to their needs, equipment requirements, and the pressures they face as lab and histology managers. Tech One’s primary goal is to keep its clients’ equipment and labs running smoothly and make their lives easier.
As the company’s tagline states: “When it doesn’t work, we do.”
SAMPLING OF CLIENTS
|University of Chicago
University of Michigan
University of North Carolina
University of Pittsburgh
OSF Healthcare System
Alverno Clinical Laboratories
Lab Corp of America
University of Pittsburgh
West Virginia University
University of Georgia
National Institutes of Health
Allegheny Health Network
MANUFACTURERS TECH ONE SERVICES
TYPES OF HISTOLOGY EQUIPMENT TECH ONE REPAIRS
Automatic Slide Stainers
SUBJECT-MATTER EXPERTISE / STORY IDEAS
- Business / workforce management: Trust, independence, responsibility and rewards:
How to help an independent workforce succeed.
- Six reasons an insurance policy for equipment repair makes sense.
- Three ways to be successful without a college education.
- “From expert to business owner – three essential skills entrepreneurs need for a successful transition.”
- “Four benefits that result when you’re a hands-off manager.”
- “Curiosity: the driving force behind Matt Mincer’s success.”
- “Healthcare’s unsung heroes: the lab rats (& the machines that give us vital answers).”
- “Top three problems histology labs face and how to avoid them.”
- “Loved taking your toys apart as a kid, very mechanically inclined and still enjoy tinkering? You could make good money doing that! Welcome to the world of histology equipment repair!”
BY THE NUMBERS
- Year founded: 1997
- Number of states it services: 25 (https://www.techonebiomedical.com/service)
- Number of labs it services: 800+
- Employees: 24 (18 field techs, six Chicago HQ employees)
- Matt Mincer – Founder & President
- Jimmy Dula – Business Development Manager
- Jim Kovach – National Service Manager
LOCATION / CONTACT
A: 10115 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Park, IL 60131. P: 866-497-3033. W: www.techonebiomedical.com